Ask these questions when having your hot tub serviced:
- Is your company licensed, insured and bonded?
- What APSP certifications do your employees hold?
- Do your employees participate in annual continuing education? Are employees educated on current energy-efficient technology and products?
- Are your technicians APSP certified and certified by manufacturers to work on or with individual products?
- Is your company an official and authorized warranty service center for the products it sells?
- Do you work on existing equipment that was not installed by your company?
- How will I know that the employee has tested the water and made adjustments?
- Are your employees uniformed? How will I recognize them to be employees?
- Will your company install equipment that I buy online? Will any equipment or products bought online be covered by a warranty?
- Will employees dispose of waste products off-site?
Before you purchase a hot tub, check out these six steps to owning a hot tub.